Would you like to join PAFTE?
THROUGH THE YEARS
The Philippine Association for Teacher Education (PAFTE) is a five-decade strong association of teachers and teacher educators which has been in the forefront of teacher education since its birth on January 30, 1968 and its registration with Securities and Exchange Commission on March 17, less than two months after its birth.
PAFTE is the Philippine Association for Teachers and Educators, a non-stock, non-profit, organization of teachers and educators.
PAFTE is committed to the following objectives:
(1) promote and maintain the unity of teacher educators in the country and enhance their professional identity as teachers of teachers;
(2) extend mutual assistance among teacher educators and teacher education institutions in the country;
(3) raise and maintain standards of teacher education through effective leadership and enlightened fellowship;
(4) stimulate, support, and undertake researches, studies, and other professional activities that contribute to the improvement of teacher education;
(5) disseminate new knowledge, information and materials through publications; and
(6) serve as partner of government in resolving problems in teacher education.